Now Shipping - MultiviewTM Production Suite v.6.0
Retail Price: $495.00
Purchase risk-free with 30-day
Introducing a powerful new
software package that converts
standard video files into
Any digital video can be converted into an interactive experience with iMove's Multiview Production Suite v.6.0. Add audio, text, and website hotspots. The result? Immersion. Digital video is transformed from a passive to an active experience.
And this is just the beginning!
With the Multiview Production Suite, iMove introduces a whole new concept– Multicamera Video which preserves multiple camera views. Imagine watching a sporting event or a rock concert and being able to switch between camera angles at will. iMove’s Multiview Production Suite provides revolutionary interactivity in video content.
With the Suite, you will totally immerse yourself – becoming part of what you see. You control movement. Select different camera views. With iMove's versatile software you may create three types of Multiview Interactive VideoTM for the Internet or interactive TV:
- Interactive Video incorporates hotspots in linear video
- Multicamera Video adds the capability for users to select from multiple camera angles
- Spherical Video is a form of interactive video in which each frame is a complete 360° panorama
iMove Makes it Easy to Produce Sophisticated Content
Converting current video clips into interactive video is a snap. Create compelling multicamera experiences by dragging the source files into the Production Suite. Embed URLs, audio, text, and other multimedia elements to make each video a doorway to additional information. The Production Suite takes interactivity to new levels, introducing unprecedented ways for content providers to tell and enrich stories.
Features and Benefits
Transfer control of the video to the user for a more compelling experience. Users will no longer passively watch the video, they will explore it and spend more time viewing and learning from the video.
- The Multiview Production Suite lets producers repurpose existing video into new, compelling, interactive video experiences, extending the value of the content.
- Interactivity within the video creates the ability for sponsor messages and banner ads to be embedded within the video. Each video clip becomes packed with additional information and experiences.
- Guided ToursTM are embedded audio files that guide users through a Multiview Interactive Video.
- The Multiview Production Suite gives content developers new ways to tell stories. By selecting from interactive video, multicamera video, and spherical video, the producer can use the format most appropriate and compelling for the application.
- Titles, credits and graphic overlays can add depth to the information contained in Multiview Interactive Video, enhancing the message of the visual content.
- Overlay graphics and text on the video to create title and credit pages. Move the banners off adjacent frames on a web page and directly onto the video screen.
- Compress video for appropriate bandwidth with built-in tools to adjust image size and resolution for optimized playback across a range of available bandwidths.
Production System Requirements
||Windows® 2000, Windows® NT 4.0, Windows 95, or Windows 98
||Intel Pentium® compatible processor at 300 MHz. If creating spherical video, an Intel Pentium® III processor at 600 MHz is recommended.
||48 MB RAM (128 for spherical video) minimum, 200 MB swap space
||16-bit color minimum